Subject: Kõrgendiku tee 4a elektriliitumine, Liikva küla tegutsemisluba
From: "Aavik Armas" <[email-masked]>
To: "Transpordiameti klienditugi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 09:48:30 +0200

Tere,

Saadan vajalikud dokumendid tööde teostamiseks transpordimaal ja selle
kaitsevööndis Liikva külas Kõrgendiku tee 4a elektriliitumise tarbeks.
Lisatud manusena vajalikud dokumendid ja tööde projekt.

Lugupidamisega

Armas Aavik

Projektijuht

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5613 7594

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Mõigu 3, 10112 Tallinn

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.